I’m really behind on my planning and tracking so I’m certain this change this month. But here is what currently remains in my spending plan for the month of November.
|Utilities – Gas, Water, Trash||11/4/2021||-100|
|Princess – monthly allowance||11/15/2021||-150|
|Car Payment Savings||11/15/2021||-250|
|Dad – Flights||11/26/2021||-1000|
There are quite a few unique things about this months spending.
- Counseling – It won’t be a long term commitment, but I knew we needed help to get through some personal challenges. The counselor does not take insurance, but works on a sliding scale.
- My dad helped us with the Thanksgiving flights, but the twins’ girlfriends paid for their own tickets. And I’m planning to give dad some money towards them as well. This is my plan. Whether he accepts it or not is a whole other matter, but I will be prepared.
- I can’t remember if I told you that I told you all that I’ve rented a storage unit. This will be a monthly charge for the next few months.
- Thanksgiving trip money is just an estimate. I typically have little to no expenses when I’m at my parents.
- Kenneling a dog is EXPENSIVE! I’ve thought of having one of the kids’ friends stay at our home and watch her but I’m just no comfortable with the idea.
- My car insurance is high because…I didn’t pay it last month. Ugh!
I’m catching up. Slowly. Just been a mess emotionally so I’ve kind of slacked off in my planning and record keeping.