Blogging Away Debt is part of a personal finance blog and website network. We are always on the lookout for guest posts, and especially guest post trades. We’d love to publish your personal finance stories (we are also extremely interested in non personal finance topics with a personal finance twist) If you have a blog and have a something that you believe that the readers of any of our blogs would find beneficial, we encourage you to contact us
There is no reason to be shy. Whether this will be your first guest post or you’ve become known as an expert in your field, we welcome you to submit a guest post. We realise that everyone has to begin somewhere (yes, we were there once too) and gladly will help you reach a wider audience. While we don’t have an assigned word count for a guest post (take as little or as much space as needed to get your point across), most end up being in the 750 – 1000 word range.
1. We do prefer a unique post that has not been published anywhere else, but on rare occasion we’ll consider reposting something from your blog if you are particularly proud of it.
2. Submission of a post does not guarantee publication. We must feel that the topic will benefit our readers, and if we feel it does, we’ll likely publish it.
3. We reserve all rights to edit / alter the submitted post before publishing to make it read better and to fit with the writing of the blog.
4. Guest posts should informational, not be commercial in nature. Links within the post are fine if the link provides additional information which expands on the point you are making. links that are irrelevant to the post or not working will be removed.
5. Please email your submission as a text document. It’s also acceptable to type your post in the body of the email.
6. Feel free to attach any relevant images to the email (if applicable). If the images are not yours. please provide photo source so they can be credited.
7. It goes without saying that the post should be high quality and spelling, grammar and punctuation error free.
8. Feel free to include a short bio (50 words or less) which can include a link to your site where you blog, your twitter name and facebook page.
9. All rights to the guest post, after submission, become our exclusive property.
10. When submitting a guest post, please include the following:
Name to be credited for the writing
A blog URL (if applicable)
A title for the post
The content for the post
An image if you have one you want used with credit if not yours (not required).
A short author’s bio.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jeffrey strain is a freelance author, his work has appeared at The Street.com and seekingalpha.com. In addition to having authored thousands of articles, Jeffrey is a former resident of Japan, former owner of Savingadvice.com and a professional digital nomad.