I pretty much gave up with getting our repair to our house done because winter is basically here and no one was returning my calls. I decided that the money would be great to go towards the first two months of our health insurance since we are playing with borrowed time not having coverage.
The phone rang today, and it was the handiman calling. He wanted to know if I still wanted the repair done. Since the other option I had was to rig the repair and hope for the best, of I said yes. But – I no longer have the money set aside for the repair so now we are in a pickle. The repair will run $900.
I haven’t run all of the numbers yet, but I’m pretty sure we can come up with the extra money. It is going to be rough, and I have a feeling we may have to use the credit cards just to get through Christmas. I’m not 100% on that yet, so there is still hope. There’s also hope for some sort of a bonus which would be a checkbook saver right now.
Anyways, time to crunch some numbers…