I haven’t been around much lately the last few days. I’m not even sure what to talk about today on here. So I guess I will give an update as to what is going on “behind the scenes.”
Lately, I’ve been on a money-making kick. More income will greatly help our debt reduction progress. Here’s what I’ve been doing:
- Listing for sale domains that I purchased but never developed – I am hoping that they will sell, but you never know. It depends on if someone else thinks they are as neat as I did when I purchased them.
- Reading more about eBay – I have quite a few things that will sell well on eBay if I can get the courage to just do it. I’m so nervous about selling on it for some reason.
- Looking through Craigslist for gigs – I say “gigs” because I don’t want another job. I’m happy with mine. I’m just looking for little things I could possibly do to bring in a few dollars here and there.
- Looking at the WAHM forum for gigs – It’s another good place to look besides Craigslist.
- Keeping an eye out for contests and entering them – I’ve had some decent luck lately with contests. I won a $200 gift certificate (to be used for Christmas) and I won a book. Might as well try for any other ones that I come across.
- Studying for increasing my education with my full-time job – Okay, I haven’t actually started yet…but it’s on my list!
So, that’s what I’ve been doing. I’ve been working on making some more money. I have a thirst for debt reduction that cannot be quenched (<- not sure where that came from…must be because I’m pretty tired right now!). 😛
With that, I am going to take care of a few things and go to bed.